Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lots going on in Charley-land

Sowwy that I hasn't updated in a longs times. Mommy has been busy, which means that she doesn't let me update my bloggie. *sniff*

But there's been lots going on! Mommy says I don't have much times to update, so I gots to be as fast as I can. A whiles ago Mommy's Mommy and Daddy went away on a trip to another place far away. So we went to live at their house to help out while they were gones. Which means I gots to live with Gracie! For two whole weeks! We played and played and played lots, and got to go to Beth's every day to run around in her backyard (like a little doggie park) with Murphy. By the ends of the two weeks we was so tired we spended most of our time sleeping. Expecially when there was a sunbeam to sleep in.

Then last weekends Mommy and Patrick left me and Scooter at a Dogs Day Out for the whole weekends! I hasn't been theres for a long time. I forgotted it. I was so scared when mommmy left me that I peed on the floor. But I think it was okay. I got to runs around lots and lots all weekends with Scooter! Dogs Day Out is a nice place with fences to keep the big doggies from getting too close to me and Scooter. Mommy and Patrick went to New York to meet more peoples. But no doggies, so I don't mind. I wishes I could go with them though. Mommy said I would be scared of the plan. I isn't scared of nothing!

This week has been goods, with lots of visits to the doggie park. I has been playing fetch with mommy. Yay! I gots go now!

6 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

That Dogs Day Out place looks cool!

scooter said...

That's ok Charlies, mes looks asters you

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We are always glad to hear from our dachsie friends. We know you were scared because dachsies aren't afraid of anything but missing a meal. Sunbeams are the best place to sleep!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Charley,

I went to my first dog park a couple of weeks ago and I had a wonderful time. Droh had a kissing booth at a Pet Fair they was having at the park and I to work in the kissing booth. I woulda given you a free kiss if you had been their caise i think you as so handsome & a coll dude.

Love ya...Mona

powder-puff said...

Hey charley!!

OOOO i wanna go to a dogs day out too!!

lots of love
powder-puff