Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Shelf

Hi bloggie friends! Last night, Frank and Mommy finally put up two shelfs that they got at the store a long long time agos. I didn't knows what they was going to puts there... but it looked nice. Here is a pixtur:



I wuz sooo bored when they was working on the shelfs that i tore apart a whole squeegie! It's in lots of little pieces with the insides on the outsides (and all over the floor now... hee hee). But when the finished with the shelfs I found out what they wanted to put on it...








They wanted to put Charley on it!!!! Then mommy said that she was kidding... and so i is be okay. I was only up theres for a minute. Long enough to take pixtures and laugh... I'll get them back though. I promise!




1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charley!
I am so happy to see you again!
That shelf is scary! You are so brave being there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza