Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hi, my name is Charley and I'm an (almost) 10 month old dachshund mix! My friend Scooter has a bloggie and so I got jealous. My mom said I could have one too... but it took a looooooooot of convincing. I had to be super cute for ages and she finally gave in! Hmm... the most importantest thingie about me to know is that my mommy never feeds me. Never. I'm always soooo hungry. Please give me some food!? Haha, just joking a little bit, she feeds me, but I'm always hungry anyway! My favorite food is peanut butter, chicken, bacon, kibble, leaves, ice cubes, cheese, fruit, steak, rice, chicken chips, duck chips, chicken tenders, liver treats... hehe I could go on for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. I'm so excited thinking about all this food I gotta jump around a bit. Whee!!!
I'll be back to tell you all about my life very soon! Try not to miss me too much!

No comments: