Saturday, June 18, 2011

Speedy is sick :-(

I has some bad news. Yesterday Mommy and Frank left to go to a wedding in Maryland, and we were at home. Speedy started acting strangely and I don't know why. Krista came over and she knowed immediately that something was not good with Speedy. It usually takes a little longer for Speedy and Ginger to stand up, but Speedy couldn't really stand up at all until Krista helped him. He was walking funny and he didn't look like he knowed what was going on eithers. And then when it was din din time, Speedy didn't want his! I was worried, but Krista laid down and petted Speedy and made him feel better until Cliff came. Cliff helped take Speedy to the car and said they was going to a place called the Hope Center. I was sad to see Speedy go away, but I hopes that the Hope Center helps him.

Mommy and Frank left the wedding as soon as they heards, and they drove fast back to see Speedy. Mommy said that he was trying to turn around in circles and couldn't pick up his paws right. The doctors are good and are taking good care of Speedy over the night time. He is still gone and I misses him lots. Mommy and Frank are going to see him later today. The doctors say it could be a tumor or it could be a 'stroke like event' - I don't know what that means, but I hopes he gets to come home soon. Please think good thoughts and send loves and huggles for Speedy!

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

I hope everything is ok with Speedy!
Paws crossed!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cerise said...

I just stumbled onto your blog. It is terribly cute! Good luck to Speedy! I have a doxie, too, and I really only blog about her because she is the best thing in my life!