Monday, November 5, 2007

I is learning to drive the vroomie!

My mommy drives the vroomie a lots, and I likes to look out the window at the stuffs going by sooper fast. The other day I was soooo excited that suddenly I was helping drive! I putted my paws on the thingy sticking out of the floor that mommy uses when she starts the car.

I was just trying to help but I thinks mommy was... not mad, but she was weird and kinda mad maybe. But I thinks that really she wasn't mad, she was just helping me to learn how to use the vroomie, cuz she knows that I loves it tons.


Anywhats, Scooter is chewing on my chewie, I gots to go steal it back now before he eats it all up and none left for Charley! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

scooter said...

Charleys me tried drizings the vroom vrooms too, but it didn't goes at all fast. Can you show mes how to do it?
Also can you show me how to makes it goes beep beep too?