Thursday, September 6, 2007

New doggie park?

Hihihihihihihihihi! I have sooooooo much good things to tell you about fun times that I got to have a few days ago!

Auntie Julie and Gracie came to visit and then we all got in the vroomie together. I kept looking and looking and I didn't know where we were vrooming to. Mommy was excited though. I asked Gracie and she didn't know either.

We got to this place with lots of trees and grass and people and... doggies! We were at Scout's house! It was just like the doggie park, but with more room for running around. Scooter and I did lots of running. Then we found a spot on the ground that smelled soooooooooo cool. I had to roll and wiggle and try so hard to get some of that smell to come with me. And I did! Mommy was mad... dunno why cuz it smelled so great!

There was more great smelly stuff all over. Then I smelled some stuff I knew... those long meaty yummy thingys... I think they are called hot doggies, but they don't look or smell liek doggies so i guess I'm confuoosed. Someone different was making them smell so good, but they smelled the same as when mommys daddy does it. Then there were all types of smells and the people were sitting down with all those smells way up high! I just had to get some of that yummy meat stick. I was soooo patient, and only jumped a little. Mommy gave me a little taste! But then when she got up Gracie jumped up on her chair and made everyone laugh... but I think her mommy got a little mad. But the meaty yumyum was soooo good I wish I could have it every day!

It was a super fun time, I hope I get to go back soon!

No comments: